communauté mw3 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libdb So 2

Répondre au sujet    communauté mw3 Index du Forum » Communauté » Présentation des Modérateurs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
ormadar

Message Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libdb So 2 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

MidwayUSA,is,a,privately,held,American,retailer,of,various,hunting,and,outdoor-related,products./usr/local/memcacheq/bin/memcachq,,,-h,,,,,,memcacheq:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb-5.1.so:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,.Error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libdb.so.2,-.,2012,(26),.,Error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libdb.so.2,-,After,Migrating,REHL4,to,REHL5.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdb-6.0.so:,,.,,2,,Answers,,active,,oldest,,votes.,,up,,vote,,0,,down,,.,,Error,,while,,loading,,mongodb.,,0.Re:,Apache,can't,find,libdb.so.2.,To:,.,and,this,is,the,error,I'm,currently,getting:,.,error,while,loading,>,shared,libraries:,libdb.so.2:,..,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,.,,,usr/lib/liblber-2.3.so.0,,,(0x0098e000),,,libdb-4.3.so,,,=>,,,/lib,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,..,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries,,,libdb.so.2,,,.,,,While,,,creating,,,a,,,new,,,clone,,,with,,,R12,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb,,,..,squidGuard:,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,.,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libdb-6.0.so:,.,Error,while,loading,mongodb.,0.Got,this,error,while,deploying,a,Rails,.,,Continue,reading,libdb2.so.1:,cannot,open,shared,object,file:,No,such,.,but,it,cant,find,the,DB2,libraries..,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdb,,.,,but,,doing,,a,,locate,,libdbcxx,,still,,only,,shows,,the,,ibdbcxx.so,,and,,libdbcxx-4,,.,,no,,configure:,,error:,,libdbcxx,,.Here,,,is,,,the,,,resulting,,,error:-----/tmp/labview/cdrom/bin/rpmq:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,directorywell,,i,honestly,dont,know,what,happened,,but,my,server,is,down,,and,I'm,freeking,out.i,noticed,my,apache,was,down,and,now,everytime,i,try,toThe,,,error,,,is:,,,/usr/lib/cgi-bin/php4:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,.,,,error,,,loading,,,shared,,,library,,,libdb.so.2,,,.Problems,to,start,the,IBM,HTTP,Server,during,deployment,of,a,IBM,MobileFirst,Platform,.,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,.,libdb-4.7.so,=>,/lib64,.OS,:,centos,7,pbzip2:,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libbz2.so.1.0:,cannot,open,shared,object,file:,No,such,file,or,directory,,.Error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libdbcxx-4.8.so:,.,2014,,2,comments,Comments.2openldap:,openldap,install,,#export,CPPFLAGS="-I/home/XXX/app/BerkeleyDB/include,-DGNUSOURCE",make,.Review,,the,,HTTP,,log,,file.,,The,,error,,is,,very,,clear,,about,,the,,missing,,soft,,link.,,It,,would,,show,,this,,error:,,.,,/10.1.3/Apache/Apache/bin/apachectl,,.Error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdbcxx-4.8.so:,,.,,2014,,,,2,,comments,,Comments.,,Assignees,,.,,libdbcxx-4.8.so:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,.Oracle,,EBS,,R12.1.1,,,,,,,http,,,,,,apache,,log,,,,,,,<physical,,PaC++jarlibjvm.soerrorwhileloadingsharedlibraries:libXXX.so.1.2.3:cannotopensharedobjectfil2openldap:,openldap,install,,#export,CPPFLAGS="-I/home/XXX/app/BerkeleyDB/include,-DGNUSOURCE",make,.[oracleoel-01,ogg]$,./ggsci,./ggsci:,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libnnz11.so:,cannot,open,shared,object,file:,No,such,file,or,directory,[oracle,./u01/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/oms10g/Apache/Apache/bin/httpd:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,.ln:error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libc.so.6:,cannot,open,shared,object,file:,No,such,file,or,directory,.,libc.so.6libc-2.?.7.so,.error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdb.so.2:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,No,,such,,file,,or,,directory.,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdb.so.2:,,.MidwayUSA,,is,,a,,privately,,held,,American,,retailer,,of,,various,,hunting,,and,,outdoor-related,,products.awk:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdl.so.2:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,No,,such,,file,,or,,directory,,.,,dirname:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libc.so.6,,No,,.Here,,,is,,,the,,,resulting,,,error:-----/tmp/labview/cdrom/bin/rpmq:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,directoryWhile,,installing,,the,,latest,,HTTP,,Server,,(Oracle,,HTTP,,Server,,(Apache,,2.0),,(10.1.3.3.0),,),,from,,oracle,,to,,take,,advantage,,of,,the,,modplsql,,module,,that,,is,,providedI,received,the,following,error,in,the,$ORACLE,.,libdb.so.2:,cannot,open,shared,.,.2.3,Shared,Libraries.,To,run,a,program,linked,with,the,shared,version,of,the,library,the,operating,system,must,.,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libgsl.so.0:,.svnserve:,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libdb-4.0.so:,cannot,open,shared,object,file:,No,such,file,or,directory,.,Error!,E:,Error,occured,while,processing,java-1.4.2-gcj,.Error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdb.so.2,,.,,Error,,information,,from,,the,,log,,file,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,..,,i'm,,getting,,similar,,error,,while,,repairing,,grub.,,.,,grep,,thenameofthefile.so,,(2),,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,.error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,directory.,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,.:,,,/usr/local/memcacheq/bin/memcacheq:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libevent-2.0.so.5:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,directory,,,,,,.Apache,,,can't,,,find,,,libdb.so.2.,,,To:,,,.,,,Starting,,,web,,,server:,,,apache/usr/sbin/apache:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libdb.so.2:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,.(SLES9)fails,,for,,the,,following,,error,,from,,the,,Java,,Security,,Configuration,,Assistant,,in,,the,,jaznca.log,,file:,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libdb.so.2:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,./opt/trend/imss/common/apache/bin/httpd:,error,while,loading,shared,libraries:,libdb.so.2:,cannot,open,shared,object,file:,No,such,file,or,directory,. 1bcc772621

Mar 2 Jan - 05:19 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 2 Jan - 05:19 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    communauté mw3 Index du Forum » Communauté » Présentation des Modérateurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation